Eve (Rapper) was born on the 10th of November, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Eve’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eve below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eve Jihan Jeffers|
|NICKNAME:||E-V-E, Eve of Destruction, Gangsta, Eve Jihan Jeffers-Cooper|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Eve, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Friday, November 10, 1978. Grammy Award-winning rapper and actress best known for her single “Let Me Blow Ya Mind,” which featured Gwen Stefani. She appeared in several movies, including Barbershop and its sequel. She was also the star of her own UPN sitcom entitled ‘Eve’.
Family: She married British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper in June 2014. She has four stepchildren. Eve father’s name is Jerry Jeffers and mother Julia Wilch-Jeffers. We will continue to update details on Eve’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eve is married Maximillion Cooper.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eve’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eve’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Eve zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 16,211 days or 389,078 hours. There were precisely 550 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Eve was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Eve’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Eve’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eve’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Eve was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Eve’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Eve was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Eve’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Eve’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.