Evelyn Lozada (Reality Star) was born on the 10th of December, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Evelyn’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Evelyn Lozada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Evelyn Alexandra Lozada|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Evelyn Lozada, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Wednesday, December 10, 1975. Reality personality who starred on the VH1 series Basketball Wives from 2010 to 2012. She also landed a short-lived spin off called Eve and Ocho that never aired.
Family: She was briefly married to former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson in 2012. She and Chad divorced and in 2013, she became engaged to MLB player Carl Crawford. Together they have a son named Carl Leo. Evelyn Lozada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Evelyn Lozada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Evelyn Lozada is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Evelyn Lozada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Evelyn Lozada’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Evelyn Lozada zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,976 days or 407,430 hours. There were precisely 575 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 10, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Evelyn Lozada was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Evelyn Lozada’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fly, Robin, Fly" by Silver Convention.
On this day in history:
1520 – Martin Luther publicly burns papal edict demanding he recant.
1684 – Isaac Newton's derivation of Kepler's laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
1799 – Metric system adopted in France, first country to do so.
1898 – Spanish-American War formally ended by the Treaty of Paris; US acquires Philippines, Puerto Rico & Guam.
1901 – First Nobel Peace Prizes awarded to Red Cross founder Jean Henri Dunant and peace activist Frederic Passy.
5. Evelyn Lozada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Evelyn Lozada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Evelyn Lozada was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Evelyn Lozada’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Evelyn Lozada was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Evelyn Lozada’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Evelyn Lozada’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.