Even Ormestad (Guitarist) was born on the 9th of November, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Even’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Even Ormestad below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Even Ormestad|
Even Ormestad, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Tonsberg, Norway on Thursday, November 9, 1978. Bass guitarist for the Norwegian band Jaga Jazzist, as well as a part-time member of the black metal band Malignant Eternal.
Family: His family lived in Tonsberg, Norway at the time of his birth. Even Ormestad father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Even Ormestad’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Even Ormestad is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Even Ormestad’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Even Ormestad’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Even Ormestad zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Norwegian guitarist has been alive for 16,394 days or 393,473 hours. There were precisely 556 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Even Ormestad was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Even Ormestad’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Even Ormestad’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Even Ormestad’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Even Ormestad was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Even Ormestad’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Even Ormestad was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Even Ormestad’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Even Ormestad’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.