Fabiola-Victoria (Instagram Star) was born on the 19th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Fabiola-Victoria’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fabiola-Victoria below ↓
Fabiola-Victoria, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Austria on Thursday, November 19, 1992. Austrain Instagram star who primarily posts selfies, travel pics, and lifestyle photos to her account. She has amassed over 60,000 followers on her Instagram.
Family: She has a daughter named Beatrix. Fabiola-Victoria father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fabiola-Victoria’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fabiola-Victoria is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fabiola-Victoria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fabiola-Victoria’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Fabiola-Victoria zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 10,443 days or 250,650 hours. There were precisely 354 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Fabiola-Victoria was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Fabiola-Victoria’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk To An Angel" by The Heights.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Fabiola-Victoria’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fabiola-Victoria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Fabiola-Victoria was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Fabiola-Victoria’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Fabiola-Victoria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fabiola-Victoria’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Fabiola-Victoria’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.