Fabolous (Rapper) was born on the 18th of November, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Fabolous’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fabolous below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Davis Jackson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Fabolous, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, November 18, 1977. Born John David Jackson, he is an American rapper who gained stardom after his 2009 single Throw It In the Bag was released.
Family: He and his partner Emily Bustamante have two sons named Johan and Jonas. Fabolous father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fabolous’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fabolous is dating Emily B..
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fabolous’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fabolous’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Fabolous zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 15,960 days or 383,049 hours. There were precisely 541 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Fabolous was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Fabolous’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
5. Fabolous’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fabolous’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Fabolous was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Fabolous’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Fabolous was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Fabolous’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Fabolous’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.