Fahriye Evcen (TV Actress) was born on the 4th of June, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 7. Fahriye’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fahriye Evcen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Fahriye Evcen|
Fahriye Evcen, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Solingen, Germany on Wednesday, June 4, 1986. Most famous for starring as Necla Tekin on the Turkish drama series Yaprak Dokumu, she is also notable for her role as Feride on the series Calikusu and for her portrayal of Pinar in the 2008 romantic comedy film Ask Tutulmasi.
Family: Born to a family of Turkish and Circassian heritage, she has silbings named Aysen, Demet and Nese. Fahriye Evcen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fahriye Evcen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Fahriye Evcen attended Düsseldorf Heinrich-Heine University, Bo?aziçi University in Istanbul for History (2014).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fahriye Evcen is married Burak Özçivit.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fahriye Evcen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fahriye Evcen’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Fahriye Evcen zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Turkish tv actress has been alive for 13,694 days or 328,667 hours. There were precisely 464 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 4, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Fahriye Evcen was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Fahriye Evcen’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Live to Tell" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Fahriye Evcen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fahriye Evcen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Fahriye Evcen was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Fahriye Evcen’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Fahriye Evcen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fahriye Evcen’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Fahriye Evcen’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.