Failboat (YouTuber) was born on the 17th of August, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Failboat’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Failboat below ↓
Failboat, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Thursday, August 17, 1995. Video game commentator and pixel art animation skit creator on YouTube who has earned more than 150,000 subscribers as well as 16 million views and growing.
Family: His real name is Daniel, but he’s better known by the moniker Failboat. He studied abroad in Canada for a semester. Failboat father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Failboat’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Failboat is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Failboat’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Failboat’s zodiac sign is Leo
Failboat zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 25 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 9,168 days or 220,036 hours. There were precisely 311 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1995|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Failboat was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Failboat’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated 132,063,047 babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Waterfalls" by TLC.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. Failboat’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Failboat’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Failboat was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Failboat’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Failboat was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Failboat’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Failboat’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.