Farid Rueda (Painter) was born on the 1st of October, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Farid’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Farid Rueda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Farid Rueda|
Farid Rueda, best known for being a Painter, was born in Mexico on Wednesday, October 1, 1986. Street artist who has become renowned for his murals celebrating the culture and history of Mexico. Some of his best known works include “La Piedad,” “The Meeting” and “Kissing the Memory.”
Family: He was born in the Mexican state of Morelos. Farid Rueda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Farid Rueda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Farid Rueda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Farid Rueda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Farid Rueda’s zodiac sign is Libra
Farid Rueda zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The painter has been alive for 13,126 days or 315,025 hours. There were precisely 445 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Farid Rueda was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Farid Rueda’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Farid Rueda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Farid Rueda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Farid Rueda was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Farid Rueda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Farid Rueda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Farid Rueda’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Farid Rueda’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.