Fatya Biya (YouTuber) was born on the 10th of August, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Fatya’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fatya Biya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Fatya Biya|
Fatya Biya, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Indonesia on Monday, August 10, 1992. Social media star who has gained fame for her self-titled YouTube channel. Her regular beauty vlogging through product hauls and reviews and makeup tutorials has helped her grow to more than 69 million views.
Family: She was born and raised in Indonesia. Fatya Biya father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fatya Biya’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fatya Biya is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fatya Biya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fatya Biya’s zodiac sign is Leo
Fatya Biya zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 10,200 days or 244,811 hours. There were precisely 346 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1992|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Fatya Biya was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Fatya Biya’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "End Of The Road (From "Boomerang")" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Fatya Biya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fatya Biya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Fatya Biya was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Fatya Biya’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Fatya Biya was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fatya Biya’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Fatya Biya’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.