Fausto Puglisi (Fashion Designer) was born on the 8th of March, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 7. Fausto’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fausto Puglisi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Fausto Puglisi|
Fausto Puglisi, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Messina on Monday, March 8, 1976. Fashion designer who is known best for his Fausto Puglisi label. He made costumes for Nicki Minaj at Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show.
Family: He got into fashion in part because of his grandfather’s handmade suits. Fausto Puglisi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fausto Puglisi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fausto Puglisi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fausto Puglisi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fausto Puglisi’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Fausto Puglisi zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The fashion designer has been alive for 17,128 days or 411,078 hours. There were precisely 581 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 8, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Fausto Puglisi was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Fausto Puglisi’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)" by The Four Seasons.
On this day in history:
5. Fausto Puglisi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fausto Puglisi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Fausto Puglisi was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Fausto Puglisi’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Fausto Puglisi was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Fausto Puglisi’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Fausto Puglisi’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.