Fedez (Rapper) was born on the 15th of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Fedez’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fedez below ↓
Fedez, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Milan, Italy on Sunday, October 15, 1989. Italian rapper and singer well known for his Italian Albums Chart-topping studio LP Sig. Brainwash – L’arte di Accontentare, which includes the top ten and triple platinum track “Cigno Nero.”
Family: He was born Federico Leonardo Lucia in Milan, Italy and grew up in between Buccinasco and Corsico before moving to Rozzano. He dated Italian TV personality Giulia Valentina. Fedez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fedez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fedez is married Chiara Ferragni.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fedez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fedez’s zodiac sign is Libra
Fedez zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Italian rapper has been alive for 12,470 days or 299,279 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Fedez was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Fedez’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Fedez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fedez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Fedez was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Fedez’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Fedez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fedez’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Fedez’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.