Felipe Paredao (Soccer Player) was born on the 22nd of February, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Felipe’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Felipe Paredao below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Felipe Paredao|
Felipe Paredao, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Brazil on Wednesday, February 22, 1984. Goalkeeper who has won numerous league titles as a member of such clubs as Vitória, Corinthians and Flamengo. He had great success representing Brazil at the youth level, winning the South American U-17 Championship.
Family: His parents are Rita Mária dos Santos and Jorge Luis Ventura dos Santos. Felipe Paredao father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Felipe Paredao’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Felipe Paredao is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Felipe Paredao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Felipe Paredao’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Felipe Paredao zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The Colombian soccer player has been alive for 14,091 days or 338,190 hours. There were precisely 478 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 22, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Felipe Paredao was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Felipe Paredao’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Felipe Paredao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Felipe Paredao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Felipe Paredao was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Felipe Paredao’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Felipe Paredao was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Felipe Paredao’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Felipe Paredao’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.