Fernando Gaviria (Cyclist) was born on the 19th of August, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Fernando’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fernando Gaviria below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Fernando Gaviria|
Fernando Gaviria, best known for being a Cyclist, was born in Colombia on Friday, August 19, 1994. Cyclist who is well known for his career in sprinting. In 2015, he rose to international prominence as a member of Team Colombia at the Tour de San Luis, where he won two stages of sprinting.
Family: His older sister Juliana Gaviria Rendon is a track cyclist. Fernando Gaviria father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fernando Gaviria’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fernando Gaviria is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fernando Gaviria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fernando Gaviria’s zodiac sign is Leo
Fernando Gaviria zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The Colombian cyclist has been alive for 10,702 days days or 256,865 hours hours. There were precisely 363 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1994|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Fernando Gaviria was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Fernando Gaviria’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stay (I Missed You)" by Lisa Loeb.
On this day in history:
5. Fernando Gaviria’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fernando Gaviria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.8 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||71 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||180 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Dog
Fernando Gaviria was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Fernando Gaviria’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Fernando Gaviria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fernando Gaviria’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Fernando Gaviria’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.