Fiorella Zamora (Reality Star) was born on the 27th of August, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 6. Fiorella’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fiorella Zamora below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Fiorella Zamora|
Fiorella Zamora, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Bolivia on Tuesday, August 27, 1996. Bolivian reality television star who is best known for having been a competitor on the Calle 7 reality series from the 2nd season to the 4th season. She is also known for her work as a presenter of several shows on the Telepais network like Unitel.
Family: She began dating model Guilherme Ducatti. Fiorella Zamora father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fiorella Zamora’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fiorella Zamora is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fiorella Zamora’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fiorella Zamora’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Fiorella Zamora zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The reality star has been alive for 9,531 days or 228,761 hours. There were precisely 323 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Fiorella Zamora was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Fiorella Zamora’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Fiorella Zamora’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fiorella Zamora’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Fiorella Zamora was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Fiorella Zamora’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Fiorella Zamora was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Fiorella Zamora’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Fiorella Zamora’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.