Firas Jaiem (Model) was born on the 8th of June, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 1. Firas’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Firas Jaiem below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Firas Jaiem|
Firas Jaiem, best known for being a Model, was born in Tunisia on Wednesday, June 8, 1994. Model and singer who gained recognition after he was named Mister Sahel Tunisia 2014 by MFM. He has also appeared in the Tunisian series Bolice 2.0 and has modeled in a widely-seen advertisement for Coca Cola.
Family: He has one brother, whom he has featured in photos across his Instagram account. Firas Jaiem father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Firas Jaiem’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Firas Jaiem is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Firas Jaiem’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Firas Jaiem’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Firas Jaiem zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The model has been alive for 10,461 days or 251,071 hours. There were precisely 355 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 8, 1994|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Firas Jaiem was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Firas Jaiem’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Swear" by All-4-One.
On this day in history:
5. Firas Jaiem’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Firas Jaiem’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Firas Jaiem was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Firas Jaiem’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Firas Jaiem was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Firas Jaiem’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Firas Jaiem’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.