Flesh-n-Bone (Rapper) was born on the 10th of June, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 9. Flesh-n-Bone’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Flesh-n-Bone below ↓
Flesh-n-Bone, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Cleveland on Sunday, June 10, 1973. Born Stanley Howse and known to his fans as Flesh-n-Bone, this Ohio-bred hip hop artist rose to fame as a member of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and later released solo albums titled T.H.U.G.S., 5th Dog Let Loose, and Blaze of Glory.
Family: His younger brother, Steven Howse, is also famous as a member of Bone Thugs n-Harmony, as is the siblings’ cousin Charles Scruggs, Jr. Flesh-n-Bone father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Flesh-n-Bone’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Flesh-n-Bone is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Flesh-n-Bone’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Flesh-n-Bone’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Flesh-n-Bone zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The rapper has been alive for 18,130 days or 435,127 hours. There were precisely 615 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 10, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Flesh-n-Bone was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Flesh-n-Bone’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Love" by Paul McCartney.
On this day in history:
5. Flesh-n-Bone’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Flesh-n-Bone’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Flesh-n-Bone was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Flesh-n-Bone’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Flesh-n-Bone was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Flesh-n-Bone’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Flesh-n-Bone’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.