Floral Beauty (YouTuber) was born on the 27th of January, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Floral’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Floral Beauty below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Floral Beauty|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK|
Floral Beauty, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK on Sunday, January 27, 2002. BeautyTuber named Kiera who publishes makeup and travel videos to go along with vlogs on her Floral Beauty channel. She has more than 30,000 subscribers.
Family: She is from Leicester, England. Her last name is Derbyshire. Floral Beauty father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Floral Beauty’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Floral Beauty is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Floral Beauty’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Floral Beauty’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Floral Beauty zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 7,676 days or 184,240 hours. There were precisely 260 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 27, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Floral Beauty was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Floral Beauty’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
5. Floral Beauty’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Floral Beauty’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Floral Beauty was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Floral Beauty’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation Z
Floral Beauty was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Floral Beauty’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Floral Beauty’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.