Francesca Passera-Hughes (Dancer) was born on the 22nd of July, 1999. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Francesca’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Francesca Passera-Hughes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Francesca Passera-Hughes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Francesca Passera-Hughes, best known for being a Dancer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Thursday, July 22, 1999. She and her sister Lydia both rose to fame as members of the dance crew the Entity Allstars. The group rocketed to fame in 2015 after they made it to the final on the ninth series of Britain’s Got Talent.
Family: She and her sister Lydia were born and raised in England. Francesca Passera-Hughes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Francesca Passera-Hughes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Francesca Passera-Hughes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Francesca Passera-Hughes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Francesca Passera-Hughes’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Francesca Passera-Hughes zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The English dancer has been alive for 8,592 days or 206,215 hours. There were precisely 291 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1999|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Francesca Passera-Hughes was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Francesca Passera-Hughes’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wild Wild West" by Will Smith.
On this day in history:
5. Francesca Passera-Hughes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Francesca Passera-Hughes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Francesca Passera-Hughes was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Francesca Passera-Hughes’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Francesca Passera-Hughes was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Francesca Passera-Hughes’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Francesca Passera-Hughes’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.