Franco Escamilla (Comedian) was born on the 29th of April, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 7. Franco’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Franco Escamilla below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Franco Escamilla|
Franco Escamilla, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Mexico on Wednesday, April 29, 1981. Stand-up comedian and comedic digital influencer who tours the world alongside his crew which he refers to as La Diablo Squad. He often adds a musical influence into his shows, appearing on stage with his guitar.
Family: He was born in Cuautla, Morelos, Mexico. He is a father of two. Franco Escamilla father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Franco Escamilla’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Franco Escamilla is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Franco Escamilla’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Franco Escamilla’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Franco Escamilla zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The comedian has been alive for 15,553 days or 373,290 hours. There were precisely 527 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 29, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Franco Escamilla was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Franco Escamilla’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Morning Train (Nine to Five)" by Sheena Easton.
On this day in history:
5. Franco Escamilla’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Franco Escamilla’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Franco Escamilla was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Franco Escamilla’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Franco Escamilla was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Franco Escamilla’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Franco Escamilla’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.