Franco Zeffirelli (Director) was born on the 12th of February, 1923. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 2. Franco’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Franco Zeffirelli below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Gianfranco Corsi Zeffirelli|
Franco Zeffirelli, best known for being a Director, was born in Florence on Monday, February 12, 1923. Italian director of the 1968 classic film version of Romeo and Juliet. His other works include Jesus of Nazareth (television miniseries) and Taming of the Shrew (a film adaptation starring Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor).
Family: He was openly gay, but he supported the Roman Catholic Church and even offered to act as an image consultant for Pope Benedict XVI. Franco Zeffirelli father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Franco Zeffirelli’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Gianfranco Corsi Zeffirelli attended University of Florence.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Franco Zeffirelli is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Franco Zeffirelli’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Franco Zeffirelli’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Franco Zeffirelli zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 99 years old
The Italian director has been alive for 36,514 days days or 876,352 hours hours. There were precisely 1,238 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 12, 1923|
|AGE:||99 years old|
Franco Zeffirelli was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Franco Zeffirelli’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1923, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Franco Zeffirelli’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Franco Zeffirelli’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Pig
Franco Zeffirelli was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Franco Zeffirelli’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. G.I. Generation
Franco Zeffirelli was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Franco Zeffirelli’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Franco Zeffirelli’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.