Frank Woodley (Comedian) was born on the 29th of February, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Frank’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Frank Woodley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Frank Woodley|
Frank Woodley, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Melbourne, Australia on Thursday, February 29, 1968. Stand-up comedian and writer who starred in The Adventures of Lano & Woodley with his comedy partner Colin Lane, who he performed with for over twenty years. The duo also released an album, Lano & Woodley Sing Songs, and a novel, Housemeeting.
Family: He has six older siblings. Frank Woodley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Frank Woodley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Frank Woodley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Frank Woodley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Frank Woodley’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Frank Woodley zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Australian comedian has been alive for 19,999 days or 479,997 hours. There were precisely 678 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Frank Woodley was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Frank Woodley’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Is Blue" by Paul Mauriat.
On this day in history:
5. Frank Woodley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Frank Woodley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Frank Woodley was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Frank Woodley’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Frank Woodley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Frank Woodley’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Frank Woodley’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.