Frederique Vanderwal (Model) was born on the 30th of August, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Frederique’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Frederique Vanderwal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Frederique Vanderwal|
Frederique Vanderwal, best known for being a Model, was born in Netherlands on Wednesday, August 30, 1967. Dutch beauty who appeared in Cosmopolitan and Vogue magazines.
Family: She and Nicholas Klein became parents to a daughter named Scyler. Frederique Vanderwal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Frederique Vanderwal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Frederique Vanderwal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Frederique Vanderwal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Frederique Vanderwal’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Frederique Vanderwal zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The model has been alive for 19,268 days or 462,432 hours. There were precisely 653 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1967|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Frederique Vanderwal was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Frederique Vanderwal’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ode To Billie Joe" by Bobbie Gentry.
On this day in history:
1146 – European leaders outlaw crossbow, intending to end war for all time.
1363 – Beginning of the Battle of Lake Poyang; two Chinese rebel leaders Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang are pitted against each other in what was one of the largest naval battles in history during Mongol-led Yuan Dynasty.
1590 – Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590).
5. Frederique Vanderwal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Frederique Vanderwal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Frederique Vanderwal was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Frederique Vanderwal’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Frederique Vanderwal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Frederique Vanderwal’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Frederique Vanderwal’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.