Fu Mingxia (Diver) was born on the 16th of August, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Fu’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Fu Mingxia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Fu Mingxia|
Fu Mingxia, best known for being a Diver, was born in China on Wednesday, August 16, 1978. Chinese female diver and winner of multiple Olympic medals, including four gold medals for the 10m platform and 3m springboard events.
Family: She married former Financial Secretary of Government of Hong Kong, Antony Leung, on July 15, 2002; they had their first child in 2003. Fu Mingxia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Fu Mingxia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Fu Mingxia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Fu Mingxia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Fu Mingxia’s zodiac sign is Leo
Fu Mingxia zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Chinese diver has been alive for 15,504 days or 372,112 hours. There were precisely 526 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Fu Mingxia was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Fu Mingxia’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Three Times A Lady" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Fu Mingxia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Fu Mingxia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Fu Mingxia was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Fu Mingxia’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Fu Mingxia was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Fu Mingxia’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Fu Mingxia’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.