Gaby Amarantos (World Music Singer) was born on the 1st of August, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Gaby’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gaby Amarantos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gaby Amarantos|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Belem, Para, Brazil|
Gaby Amarantos, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Belem, Para, Brazil on Tuesday, August 1, 1978. Singer who first gained attention in the early 2000s as a performer of tecno brega music, singing Portuguese-language covers of songs by artists like Cyndi Lauper. Her debut LP, Treme, was released in 2012.
Family: She is of mixed Amazonian and Afro-Brazilian descent. She has a sister named Gabriele. Gaby Amarantos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gaby Amarantos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gaby Amarantos is dating Gareth Jones.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gaby Amarantos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gaby Amarantos’s zodiac sign is Leo
Gaby Amarantos zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The Brazilian world music singer has been alive for 16,257 days or 390,183 hours. There were precisely 551 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Gaby Amarantos was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Gaby Amarantos’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
5. Gaby Amarantos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gaby Amarantos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Gaby Amarantos was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Gaby Amarantos’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Gaby Amarantos was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gaby Amarantos’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Gaby Amarantos’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.