Gemma Forsyth (TV Actress) was born on the 6th of February, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Gemma’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gemma Forsyth below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gemma Forsyth|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
Gemma Forsyth, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia on Monday, February 6, 1989. Actress, dancer and model who is most well known for her role as Evie McLaren in the hit series Mako: Island of Secrets/Mako Mermaids.
Family: She is from Australia. She frequently posts photos with her boyfriend Michael. Gemma Forsyth father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gemma Forsyth’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gemma Forsyth is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gemma Forsyth’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gemma Forsyth’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Gemma Forsyth zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Australian tv actress has been alive for 11,379 days or 273,116 hours. There were precisely 386 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Gemma Forsyth was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Gemma Forsyth’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
1508 – Maximilian I proclaimed Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor in centuries not to be crowned by the Pope.
1778 – France recognizes USA, signs Treaty of Alliance in Paris, 1st US treaty.
1819 – Stamford Raffles founds Singapore as a British trading port.
5. Gemma Forsyth’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gemma Forsyth’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Gemma Forsyth was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Gemma Forsyth’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Gemma Forsyth was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gemma Forsyth’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Gemma Forsyth’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.