George Foreman (Boxer) was born on the 10th of January, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. George’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about George Foreman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||George Edward Foreman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Marshall, Texas, USA|
George Foreman, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Marshall, Texas, USA on Monday, January 10, 1949. Two-time heavyweight boxing champion who compiled 76 wins, 68 by knockout, during his legendary career. He won a gold medal in the heavyweight event at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City.
Family: He has twelve children, and each of his five sons is named George. None of his first four marriages, to Adrienne Calhoun, Cynthia Lewis, Sharon Goodson and Andrea Skeete, lasted more than four years. In 1985, he married Mary Joan Martelly. George Foreman father’s name is Leroy Moorehead and mother Nancy Foreman. We will continue to update details on George Foreman’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, George Foreman is married Mary Joan Martelly.
Net Worth: Online estimates of George Foreman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. George Foreman’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
George Foreman zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 72 years old
The American boxer has been alive for 26,458 days or 634,997 hours. There were precisely 897 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1949|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
George Foreman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On George Foreman’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1429 – Order of Golden Fleece established in Austria-Hungary & Spain.
1475 – Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui..
1776 – Common Sense Pamphlet by Thomas Paine, published advocating American independence.
5. George Foreman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as George Foreman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
George Foreman was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. George Foreman’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
George Foreman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. George Foreman’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. George Foreman’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.