George P. Shultz (Entrepreneur) was born on the 13th of December, 1920. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. George’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about George P. Shultz below ↓
|NAME:||George P. Shultz|
|FULL NAME:||George P. Shultz|
George P. Shultz, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in New York on Monday, December 13, 1920. American economist and businessman who served as the 60th U.S. Secretary of State from 1982 to 1989 for Ronald Reagan. He was also the United States Secretary of Labor from 1969 to 1970.
Family: He married Charlotte Mailliard Swig in 1997, after the death of his first wife. George P. Shultz father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on George P. Shultz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, George P. Shultz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of George P. Shultz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. George P. Shultz’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
George P. Shultz zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 102 years old
The American entrepreneur has been alive for 37,361 days days or 896,672 hours hours. There were precisely 1,266 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 13, 1920|
|AGE:||102 years old|
George P. Shultz was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On George P. Shultz’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1920, Woodrow Wilson (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. George P. Shultz’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as George P. Shultz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
George P. Shultz was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. George P. Shultz’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. G.I. Generation
George P. Shultz was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. George P. Shultz’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. George P. Shultz’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.