Giambattista Valli (Fashion Designer) was born on the 27th of June, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Giambattista’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giambattista Valli below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giambattista Valli|
Giambattista Valli, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Rome, Italy on Monday, June 27, 1966. Italian fashion designer who is known for specializing in haute couture clothing as well as ready to wear outfits. He is known for frequently presenting at Paris Fashion Week and shares his clothing through Instagram for his over 2 million followers.
Family: He was born and raised in Rome, Italy. Giambattista Valli father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giambattista Valli’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giambattista Valli is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giambattista Valli’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giambattista Valli’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Giambattista Valli zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The Italian fashion designer has been alive for 20,800 days or 499,204 hours. There were precisely 705 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 27, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Giambattista Valli was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Giambattista Valli’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Strangers In The Night" by Frank Sinatra.
On this day in history:
5. Giambattista Valli’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giambattista Valli’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Giambattista Valli was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Giambattista Valli’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Giambattista Valli was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Giambattista Valli’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Giambattista Valli’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.