Gillie Schattner (Sculptor) was born on the 31st of July, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Gillie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gillie Schattner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gillie Schattner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Gillie Schattner, best known for being a Sculptor, was born in England, United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 1965. Australian based sculptor and artist who is one half of the creative duo Gillie and Marc. They are known for their life-size sculptures and human-animal hybrid characters, particuarly Dogman and Rabbitwoman, created in 2011.
Family: Her husband Marc is her artistic partner. They have two children. Gillie Schattner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gillie Schattner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gillie Schattner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gillie Schattner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gillie Schattner’s zodiac sign is Leo
Gillie Schattner zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The English sculptor has been alive for 20,353 days or 488,489 hours. There were precisely 690 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Gillie Schattner was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Gillie Schattner’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
5. Gillie Schattner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gillie Schattner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Gillie Schattner was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Gillie Schattner’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Gillie Schattner was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gillie Schattner’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Gillie Schattner’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.