Gina Barrett (Reality Star) was born on the 17th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Gina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Barrett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gina Barrett|
Gina Barrett, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Liverpool on Tuesday, November 17, 1992. Notorious reality star who earned her spot on the popular MTV series Ex on the Beach for her former relationship with costar Joe Delaney.
Family: Just as she surprised Delaney by showing up on Ex on the Beach, so was she also surprised when her own ex, Alex Kippen, made an appearance. Gina Barrett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Barrett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Barrett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Barrett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Barrett’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Gina Barrett zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The reality star has been alive for 10,885 days or 261,243 hours. There were precisely 369 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Gina Barrett was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Gina Barrett’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Barrett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Barrett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Gina Barrett was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Gina Barrett’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Gina Barrett was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gina Barrett’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Gina Barrett’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.