Gina Belafonte (TV Actress) was born on the 8th of September, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Gina’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Belafonte below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gina Belafonte|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Gina Belafonte, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York, United States on Friday, September 8, 1961. Daughter of the renowned calypso singer who performed with the National Shakespeare company on screen in The Commish.
Family: She married actor Scott McRay, and the couple had one child together. Gina Belafonte father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Belafonte’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Belafonte is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Belafonte’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Belafonte’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Gina Belafonte zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 61 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 22,304 days or 535,298 hours. There were precisely 756 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 8, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Gina Belafonte was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Gina Belafonte’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Belafonte’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Belafonte’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Gina Belafonte was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Gina Belafonte’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Gina Belafonte was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Gina Belafonte’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Gina Belafonte’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.