Gina Dejesus (Person) was born on the 13th of February, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Gina’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Dejesus below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Georgina Lynn Dejesus|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ohio, United States|
Gina Dejesus, best known for being a Person, was born in Ohio, United States on Tuesday, February 13, 1990. One of three women who police rescued from the house of kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro in Cleveland, Ohio on May 6, 2013.
Family: She is from Cleveland, Ohio to parents Felix DeJesus and Nancy Ruiz. She has siblings Mayra and Ricardo. Gina Dejesus father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Dejesus’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Dejesus is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Dejesus’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Dejesus’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Gina Dejesus zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American person has been alive for 11,892 days or 285,426 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 13, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Gina Dejesus was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Gina Dejesus’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Dejesus’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Dejesus’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Gina Dejesus was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Gina Dejesus’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Gina Dejesus was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gina Dejesus’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Gina Dejesus’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.