Gina Gershon (Movie Actress) was born on the 10th of June, 1962. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 7. Gina’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Gershon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gina L. Gershon|
|NICKNAME:||Gina L. Gershon, Gina Gershon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Gina Gershon, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Sunday, June 10, 1962. Showgirls star who became popular for playing a role in the 2007 film PS I Love You. Other film credits include, Five Minarets in New York, Killer Joe and House of Versace. She has had a supporting role in FX’s Rescue Me and HBO’s How to Make It in America.
Family: She was born to Mickey Koppel and Stan Gershon. She married Robert Dekeyser. Gina Gershon father’s name is Stan Gershon and mother Mickey Gershon. We will continue to update details on Gina Gershon’s family.
Education: Gina L. Gershon attended Beverly Hills High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Gershon is dating Travis Fimmel.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Gershon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Gershon’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Gina Gershon zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 22,029 days or 528,698 hours. There were precisely 747 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 10, 1962|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Gina Gershon was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Gina Gershon’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1962, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Gershon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Gershon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Gina Gershon was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Gina Gershon’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Gina Gershon was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Gina Gershon’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Gina Gershon’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.