Gina Marie Sasso (Family Member) was born on the 13th of March, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Gina’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Marie Sasso below ↓
|NAME:||Gina Marie Sasso|
|REAL NAME:||Gina Marie Sasso|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Gina Marie Sasso, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Florida, United States on Wednesday, March 13, 1963. The ex-wife of late Martin and The Parkers star Tommy Ford.
Family: Married between 1997 and 2014, she and Ford had two children, a son Thomas, and a daughter Madison. Gina Marie Sasso father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Marie Sasso’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Marie Sasso is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Marie Sasso’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Marie Sasso’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Gina Marie Sasso zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American family member has been alive for 21,739 days or 521,739 hours. There were precisely 737 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 13, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Gina Marie Sasso was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gina Marie Sasso’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Marie Sasso’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Marie Sasso’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Gina Marie Sasso was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Gina Marie Sasso’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Gina Marie Sasso was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Gina Marie Sasso’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Gina Marie Sasso’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.