Gina Neely (Chef) was born on the 10th of June, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 1. Gina’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Neely below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gina Ervin|
Gina Neely, best known for being a Chef, was born in Memphis on Thursday, June 10, 1965. Chef who is best known for her work for the Food Network. She has gained renown for co-owning and operating her own restaurants Tennessee with her ex-husband Patrick, called Neely’s Bar-B-Que.
Family: She has two children, Shelbi and Spenser, with her husband. Gina Neely father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Neely’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Neely is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Neely’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Neely’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Gina Neely zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The American chef has been alive for 20,934 days or 502,418 hours. There were precisely 710 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 10, 1965|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Gina Neely was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Gina Neely’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Neely’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Neely’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Gina Neely was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Gina Neely’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Gina Neely was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gina Neely’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Gina Neely’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.