Gina Tognoni (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of November, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Gina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gina Tognoni below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gina Tognoni|
|BIRTHPLACE:||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
Gina Tognoni, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, November 28, 1973. Pageant queen-turned-actress who portrayed Kelly Cramer on One Life to Live.
Family: She married Joseph Chiarello in 2009. Gina Tognoni father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gina Tognoni’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gina Tognoni is married Joseph Chiarello.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gina Tognoni’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gina Tognoni’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Gina Tognoni zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 17,843 days or 428,236 hours. There were precisely 605 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Gina Tognoni was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gina Tognoni’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gina Tognoni’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gina Tognoni’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Gina Tognoni was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Gina Tognoni’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Gina Tognoni was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gina Tognoni’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Gina Tognoni’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.