Ginta Lapina (Model) was born on the 30th of June, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Ginta’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ginta Lapina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ginta Lapi?a|
Ginta Lapina, best known for being a Model, was born in Riga, Latvia on Friday, June 30, 1989. Latvian model known for her campaigns with Prada, Rodarte, and Anna Sui, among others.
Family: She was born in Riga, Latvia. Ginta Lapina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ginta Lapina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ginta Lapina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ginta Lapina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ginta Lapina’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ginta Lapina zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Latvian model has been alive for 12,134 days or 291,218 hours. There were precisely 411 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 30, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Ginta Lapina was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ginta Lapina’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Ginta Lapina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ginta Lapina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ginta Lapina was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ginta Lapina’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Ginta Lapina was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ginta Lapina’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Ginta Lapina’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.