Giorgia Caldarulo (Instagram Star) was born on the 22nd of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Giorgia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giorgia Caldarulo below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Giorgia Caldarulo|
Giorgia Caldarulo, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Italy on Wednesday, October 22, 1997. Instagram star and model who is known for posting a variety of fashion related photography and modeling pictures. Her giorgiacaldarulo23 account has amassed over 220,000 followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Italy alongside her sister Sophia. She is known for dating social media sensation Cameron Dallas. Giorgia Caldarulo father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giorgia Caldarulo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giorgia Caldarulo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giorgia Caldarulo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giorgia Caldarulo’s zodiac sign is Libra
Giorgia Caldarulo zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 9,471 days days or 227,318 hours hours. There were precisely 321 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 22, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Giorgia Caldarulo was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Giorgia Caldarulo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Giorgia Caldarulo’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giorgia Caldarulo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Giorgia Caldarulo was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Giorgia Caldarulo’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Giorgia Caldarulo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Giorgia Caldarulo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Giorgia Caldarulo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.