Giorgio Agamben (Philosopher) was born on the 22nd of April, 1942. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 6. Giorgio’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giorgio Agamben below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giorgio Agamben|
Giorgio Agamben, best known for being a Philosopher, was born in Italy on Wednesday, April 22, 1942. Italian philosopher most recognized for conceptualizing the ideas of homo sacer and the state of exception.
Family: He was brought up in Rome, Italy, and became close friends with poets Jose Bergamín and Giorgio Caproni and novelist Elsa Morante. Giorgio Agamben father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giorgio Agamben’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giorgio Agamben is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giorgio Agamben’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giorgio Agamben’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Giorgio Agamben zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 80 years old
The Italian philosopher has been alive for 29,365 days or 704,760 hours. There were precisely 995 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 22, 1942|
|AGE:||80 years old|
Giorgio Agamben was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Giorgio Agamben’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1942, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Giorgio Agamben’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giorgio Agamben’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Giorgio Agamben was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Giorgio Agamben’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Giorgio Agamben was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Giorgio Agamben’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Giorgio Agamben’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.