Giovanna Mezzogiorno (Movie Actress) was born on the 9th of November, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Giovanna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giovanna Mezzogiorno below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giovanna Mezzogiorno|
Giovanna Mezzogiorno, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Rome, Italy on Saturday, November 9, 1974. International actress who has appeared in many films including Love in the Time of Cholera. She has received the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress and appeared in the 2009 film Vincere.
Family: She is the daughter of actors Vittorio Mezzogiorno and Cecilia Sacchi. She married Alessio Federico Fugolo in 2009 and she has two sons named Zeno and Leone Fugolo. Giovanna Mezzogiorno father’s name is Vittorio Mezzogiorno and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giovanna Mezzogiorno is married Alessio Federico Fugolo.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Giovanna Mezzogiorno zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Italian movie actress has been alive for 17,466 days or 419,200 hours. There were precisely 592 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Giovanna Mezzogiorno was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Giovanna Mezzogiorno was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Giovanna Mezzogiorno was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Giovanna Mezzogiorno’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.