Gisela Dulko (Tennis Player) was born on the 30th of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Gisela’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gisela Dulko below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gisela Dulko|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Gisela Dulko, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday, January 30, 1985. Former Argentinian tennis champ who, during her career, was ranked the world’s top player in doubles.
Family: She married Argentinian footballer Fernando Gago. Gisela Dulko father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gisela Dulko’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gisela Dulko is married Fernando Gago.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gisela Dulko’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gisela Dulko’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Gisela Dulko zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Argentinean tennis player has been alive for 13,330 days or 319,923 hours. There were precisely 452 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 30, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Gisela Dulko was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gisela Dulko’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner.
On this day in history:
1661 – Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed after having been dead for two years.
1815 – Burned US Library of Congress re-established with Thomas Jefferson's 6,500 volumes.
1902 – Britain and Japan sign a treaty after months of negotiating which commits each country to supporting an independent China and Korea, although it acknowledges Japan's'special interest' in Korea.
5. Gisela Dulko’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gisela Dulko’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Gisela Dulko was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Gisela Dulko’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Gisela Dulko was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gisela Dulko’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Gisela Dulko’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.