Gisela Valcarcel (TV Actress) was born on the 26th of January, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Gisela’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gisela Valcarcel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gisela Valcarcel|
Gisela Valcarcel, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Lima, Peru on Saturday, January 26, 1963. Award-winning Peruvian television host known for her time on daytime TV in the 1980s and 1990s, most notably presenting Alo Gisela and Gisela en America. At the turn of the century, she became more of a fixture on nightly shows.
Family: She was married to Roberto Martinez Vera-Tudela from 1995 to 1998 and Javier Carmona from 2006 to 2009. She had her only child when she was a teenager. Gisela Valcarcel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gisela Valcarcel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gisela Valcarcel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gisela Valcarcel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gisela Valcarcel’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Gisela Valcarcel zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The Peruvian tv actress has been alive for 21,803 days or 523,275 hours. There were precisely 739 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Gisela Valcarcel was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Gisela Valcarcel’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gisela Valcarcel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gisela Valcarcel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Gisela Valcarcel was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Gisela Valcarcel’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Gisela Valcarcel was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Gisela Valcarcel’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Gisela Valcarcel’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.