Gisele Bundchen (Model) was born on the 20th of July, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Gisele’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gisele Bundchen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gisele Caroline Bündchen|
|NICKNAME:||Gise, La Bundchen, The Midas Queen, The Hurricane Gisele, The Body|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil|
Gisele Bundchen, best known for being a Model, was born in Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil on Sunday, July 20, 1980. International super model and Victoria’s secret angel who has graced the covers of Vogue. She became the highest-paid model in the fashion industry in 2004.
Family: She has two children, Benjamin and Vivian, with her husband Tom Brady. Gisele Bundchen father’s name is Valdir Bündchen and mother Vania Nonnenmacher. We will continue to update details on Gisele Bundchen’s family.
Education: Gisele Caroline Bündchen attended Dropped out to pursue modelling career.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gisele Bundchen is married Tom Brady.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gisele Bundchen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gisele Bundchen’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Gisele Bundchen zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 15,091 days or 362,196 hours. There were precisely 512 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Gisele Bundchen was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Gisele Bundchen’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Gisele Bundchen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gisele Bundchen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Gisele Bundchen was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Gisele Bundchen’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Gisele Bundchen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gisele Bundchen’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Gisele Bundchen’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.