Giselle Magusara (Family Member) was born on the 7th of October, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Giselle’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giselle Magusara below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giselle Magusara|
Giselle Magusara, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Australia on Monday, October 7, 1996. Most well known as the older sister of musical.ly vlogger and lip syncing sensation Sarah Magusara.
Family: Born in Australia, she and her sister are of Filipino descent. Her mother’s name is Ann Abelardo Magusara. Giselle Magusara father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giselle Magusara’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giselle Magusara is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giselle Magusara’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giselle Magusara’s zodiac sign is Libra
Giselle Magusara zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The Australian family member has been alive for 9,492 days or 227,827 hours. There were precisely 322 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1996|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Giselle Magusara was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Giselle Magusara’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Giselle Magusara’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giselle Magusara’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Giselle Magusara was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Giselle Magusara’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Giselle Magusara was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Giselle Magusara’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Giselle Magusara’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.