Giselle Ojeda (World Music Singer) was born on the 3rd of June, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 4. Giselle’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giselle Ojeda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giselle Ojeda|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington D.C, United States|
Giselle Ojeda, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Washington D.C, United States on Sunday, June 3, 1984. Singer-songwriter who rose to fame as one-half of the urban latino duo known as Domino Saints. They are best known for their hit single “Malas Manas.”
Family: She originally hails from Washington, D.C. She has also lived in Miami, Florida. Giselle Ojeda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giselle Ojeda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giselle Ojeda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giselle Ojeda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giselle Ojeda’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Giselle Ojeda zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American world music singer has been alive for 14,005 days or 336,122 hours. There were precisely 475 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 3, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Giselle Ojeda was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Giselle Ojeda’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Giselle Ojeda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giselle Ojeda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Giselle Ojeda was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Giselle Ojeda’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Giselle Ojeda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Giselle Ojeda’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Giselle Ojeda’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.