Giullia Calapez (Instagram Star) was born on the 30th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 7. Giullia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Giullia Calapez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giullia Calapez|
Giullia Calapez, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Portugal on Saturday, November 30, 1991. Food blogger and social media influencer known for creating the healthy recipe blog Receitas da Gi. She is most well known for documenting her colorful and healthy meals on her Instagram account which has more than 30,000 followers.
Family: She hails from Lisbon, Portugal. Giullia Calapez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Giullia Calapez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Giullia Calapez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Giullia Calapez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Giullia Calapez’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Giullia Calapez zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 11,265 days or 270,374 hours. There were precisely 382 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Giullia Calapez was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Giullia Calapez’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Giullia Calapez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Giullia Calapez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Giullia Calapez was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Giullia Calapez’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Giullia Calapez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Giullia Calapez’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Giullia Calapez’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.