Gizelle Tan (Volleyball Player) was born on the 7th of November, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Gizelle’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gizelle Tan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gizelle Tan|
Gizelle Tan, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Philippines on Monday, November 7, 1994. Volleyball player who made her professional debut as a libero for Ateneo. She was considered one of the Ateneo Lady Eagles’ Fab 4 in 2012.
Family: Her sister is fellow volleyball player Bea Tan. Gizelle Tan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gizelle Tan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gizelle Tan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gizelle Tan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gizelle Tan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Gizelle Tan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The volleyball player has been alive for 10,172 days or 244,130 hours. There were precisely 345 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1994|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Gizelle Tan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Gizelle Tan’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gizelle Tan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gizelle Tan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Gizelle Tan was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Gizelle Tan’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Gizelle Tan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gizelle Tan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Gizelle Tan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.