Gladys Zender (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 19th of October, 1938. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Gladys’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gladys Zender below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gladys Zender Urbina de Meier|
|NICKNAME:||Gladys Rosa Zender de Meier, Gladys Zender Urbina de Meier, Gladys Zender, Gladys Zender Urbina|
Gladys Zender, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Peru on Wednesday, October 19, 1938. Peruvian model who was the first Latin American woman to win the Miss Universe pageant in 1957.
Family: She married Antonio Meier in 1965 and they have four children. Gladys Zender father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gladys Zender’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gladys Zender is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gladys Zender’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gladys Zender’s zodiac sign is Libra
Gladys Zender zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 83 years old
The Peruvian pageant contestant has been alive for 30,645 days or 735,481 hours. There were precisely 1,039 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1938|
|AGE:||83 years old|
Gladys Zender was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gladys Zender’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1938, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Gladys Zender’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gladys Zender’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Gladys Zender was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Gladys Zender’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Gladys Zender was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Gladys Zender’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Gladys Zender’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.