Glaiza de Castro (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of January, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Glaiza’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Glaiza de Castro below ↓
|NAME:||Glaiza de Castro|
|REAL NAME:||Glaiza Castro Galura|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Valenzuela City, Philippines|
Glaiza de Castro, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Valenzuela City, Philippines on Thursday, January 21, 1988. Filipina singer and actress best known for her lead role on the series Kaputol ng Isang Awit.
Family: Her parents are both musicians, and her brother Alchris Galura is also an actor. Glaiza de Castro father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Glaiza de Castro’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Glaiza de Castro is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Glaiza de Castro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Glaiza de Castro’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Glaiza de Castro zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Filipino pop singer has been alive for 12,796 days or 307,124 hours. There were precisely 434 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Glaiza de Castro was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Glaiza de Castro’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Glaiza de Castro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Glaiza de Castro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Glaiza de Castro was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Glaiza de Castro’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Glaiza de Castro was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Glaiza de Castro’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Glaiza de Castro’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.