Glam And Gore (YouTuber) was born on the 1st of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Glam’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Glam And Gore below ↓
|NAME:||Glam And Gore|
|REAL NAME:||Glam And Gore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Glam And Gore, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, November 1, 1989. Also known as Mykie, she is a professional beauty and special effects makeup artist who showcases her craft on YouTube and Instagram. She features foundational teaching, product reviews, industry advice and a mix of special effects and avant-garde makeup tutorials on her channel.
Family: She was born and raised in Philadelphia before moving to Los Angeles for her career. Glam And Gore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Glam And Gore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Glam And Gore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Glam And Gore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Glam And Gore’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Glam And Gore zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,380 days or 297,143 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Glam And Gore was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Glam And Gore’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Listen To Your Heart" by Roxette.
On this day in history:
5. Glam And Gore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Glam And Gore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Glam And Gore was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Glam And Gore’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Glam And Gore was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Glam And Gore’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Glam And Gore’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.